Skippack Golf Club has sold out of Full and Senior Memberships for the 2017 season
Please check out our Player’s Club!
Skippack Golf Club
Whether you have been golfing your entire life, or have just begun to appreciate the game, Skippack offers a membership option that suits you. Our challenging course and friendly staff ensures our members will enjoy bringing guests out for a drink, as well as perfecting their game.
We encourage you to request a tour of our facility, and welcome any questions you may have. For additional information about pricing and our application process, please fill out this form or call us at 610.584.4226. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Unlimited greens fees 7 days a week*
- Membership entitles you to unlimited range balls.
- USGA – GHIN Handicap service
- Membership entitles you to 20% off merchandise (Soft Goods) and 10% off Clubs and Balls (Hard Goods)
- Membership Identification Card.
- As a member you may reserve a tee time up to 8 days in advance.
- Riding carts are not included with your Membership. Although you receive a discount on riding carts, $10
- If you play in an outing with an outside organization at Skippack Golf Club you must still pay for the outing fees and will not be reimbursed by Skippack Golf Club for the greens fees you paid. Although if you play in a weekly league you do not pay the weekly league greens fees.
*As a member of Skippack Golf Club, you are able to play at any time of day, 7 days a week with only one exception. Weekend and holiday morning’s members must pay $15 greens fee plus your member cart fee before 11:00 am. Members must pay for a cart before 12pm weekends and holidays
**These times are subject to change at the discretion of Skippack Golf Club, however sufficient notice will be given. Members may only reserve 3 times (12 Players) under one name. If there is a group larger than 12, please book under two names via 2 phone calls. If there are any special circumstances where this is not possible, please seek permission from the professional staff.
Optional Membership Cart Fees
- Unlimited cart uses for members is $500/per person.
- Each time a member plays, the member must check in to the golf shop and pay $1.
- Replays are subject to the full $10 cart fee. (Replay is 9 or 18 additional holes.)
- Valid only with the purchase of a full or senior membership plan.
- If you play in an outing with an outside organization at Skippack Golf Club you must still pay for the cart fee and will not be reimbursed by Skippack Golf Club for the cart fee you pay.
Types of Memberships
Spouse or additional family member: Same benefits as a Full. (Must live in same household).
Seniors: (60 years and over)
Additional senior family member: Same benefits as a Full. (Must live in same household).
Junior: (10 to 16 years of age)
Unlimited greens fees 7 days a week. Saturday, Sunday and Holiday mornings before 12 noon, junior must be accompanied by an adult. All players must ride Saturday, Sunday and Holiday mornings before 12 noon.
You receive the following discounts on your greens fees and 12 points (free greens fee) for the annual fee.
|Weekend and Holiday mornings||$10 off||3 points|
|Weekday rate||$6 off||2 points|
|Twilight||$4 off||1 point|
|Seniors, Women & Juniors||$5 off||2 points|
|Early Bird, Super Twilight & 9 holes||$3 off||1 point|
|Riding carts||$2 off|
Frequency rewards, for every 12 points you earn at Skippack Golf Club you will receive a free round of golf (cart not included).
As a Players Club Member you also receive 20% off Merchandise. No other discounts apply.
Ages 10 to 16 years old. Good from June 1st to August 31st, includes greens fees. This rate is walking only weekdays and after 12 noon Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
|Unlimited Range (One Year)||$450|
|Bucket (55 Balls)||$7|